pidgin translation for Hindi (hi-IN)

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Mar 29 03:20:52 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:48 AM, Rajesh Ranjan <rajeshkajha at yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/11411
>
> I have filed a bug for the translation update and after more than a month I am waiting.

Committed!  Sorry for the delay.  For what it's worth we haven't had a
release since you submitted, so you didn't miss out on anything.

Also, I listed you as the new maintainer of our Hindi translation, and
listed you in our COPYRIGHT and po/ChangeLog files as "Rajesh Ranjan
<rajeshkajha at yahoo.com>"  If that's not ok or if you'd prefer a
different form of your name or different email address, please let me
know.

Thanks for updating the Hindi translation!  I'm sure our users will
appreciate it!

--Mark