Pidgin is string frozen!

Ambrose LI ambrose.li at gmail.com
Sun May 9 11:33:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

I wonder if there's any official guidance as to what the following
terms might actually mean (i.e., some guidance as to the specific
nuances in mind), as the source doesn't seem to say much about these
strings:

- OSCAR statuses: "Evil", "Depression", "Surfing" (same as Web Browsing?)
- Moods (many seem to have ambiguous / similar / non-obvious
meanings): "Amorous", "Aroused", "Depressed" vs "Dejected", "Grateful"
vs "Thankful", "Spontaneous", "Strong", etc.

Thanks for any clarifications.

On 6 May 2010 06:42, John Bailey <rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org> wrote:

> On 05/06/2010 03:35 AM, Gabor Kelemen wrote:
> > F Wolff írta:
> >> I haven't yet been able to to even start, so obviously I would also
> >> appreciate some more time.
> >>
> > Me too... busy times :(.
>
> We'll extend the string freeze until at least Monday.
>
> John

cheers,
-ambrose