question concerning string "You can add a buddy to this list by right-clicking on them and selecting \"%s\""

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Tue Nov 16 07:16:58 EST 2010

This reflects a flaw in the english language in an age of political correctness.  We, at least in the states, I cannot speak for other English speaking countries, instinctively use plural pronouns incorrectly in sentences like this rather than using something incredibly awkward like "by right-clicking on him or her" because we do not have a neuter singular pronoun to use instead.

Luke