Transifex

Jochen Kemnade jochenkemnade at web.de
Wed Jan 26 12:13:50 EST 2011

Hi,

Am 26.01.2011 05:16, schrieb Richard Laager:
> They have a web interface where you can translate directly, or
> download/upload .po files using your browser. They also have a simple
> command line client for downloading/uploading .po files that would not
> require a full Pidgin checkout.

Well, I prefer to be able to compile Pidgin and see the changes within
the application or to grep the source code for a string whose meaning
isn't entirely clear to me, so I'm going to have a mtn checkout anyway.
So, if Björn doesn't object, I guess we (i.e. the German translators)
will continue to translate within the repo.

Jochen