Transifex

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Wed Jan 26 21:44:21 EST 2011

On 01/26/2011 12:13 PM, Jochen Kemnade wrote:
> Well, I prefer to be able to compile Pidgin and see the changes within
> the application or to grep the source code for a string whose meaning
> isn't entirely clear to me, so I'm going to have a mtn checkout anyway.
> So, if Björn doesn't object, I guess we (i.e. the German translators)
> will continue to translate within the repo.

Just to be clear, you can pull a .po file from transifex and upload a .po file
to them if you wish.

Also, as an FYI, on the development list we've been discussing leaving monotone
behind in favor of either mercurial or git.  Currently we're leaning toward
mercurial.  Richard and I discussed the possibility of starting transifex usage
after we make our switch.

John