3 Questions from new translator

Gideon van Melle translations at gvmelle.com
Mon Jun 4 01:49:11 EDT 2012

Thanks Mark,

It's clear. I use at the moment preferably Transiflex, because it is
much easier to handle, although sometimes a bit slow. But I noticed
that the Trac system was not in sync, so I wondered if I had to use
both. I asked also the question, because with Transiflex you can
invite other translators to join your team and I this way verify your
translations and/or make suggestions.

The splitting in 2 releases works well for me. If one has to start a
new language it might be a bit of a hassle to do both versions
separately.

Ciao,
Gideon

(Sent From my iPad)