Turkish Installer Translation

Şenol Özkan snlzkn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:30:02 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Today I wanted to install Pidgin after trying Instantbird and when I
downloaded from the website, the installer offered me only 2
languages. English and Kurdî. After searching for more information as
I know that Turkish is also supported, I read that the installer
translation was not more than 50% and it was not included. I would
like to complete this translation since people who only can speak
Turkish will get confused and maybe will not even install the
software.

I downloaded the tr.po file from the website and the entries seem to
be translated. Does the installer use a different translation file?

--
Şenol Özkan
Cranfield University - Astronautics and Space Engineering MSc '11