Hello All

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Oct 9 02:38:27 EDT 2012

Ah, we tend to reject team creation requests on Transifex unless we've
heard from the person on this mailing list.

It looks like Pidgin's Nepali translation hasn't been updated since it
was first added in 2007.  Normally we like to have one translator hand
off to another... but in this case the current translation is kind of
unmaintained, so I think it makes sense for you to take over.  I'm
cc'ing the original translator just in case.

Paras, can you request the team creation on Transifex again and we'll
approve you this time?  Also, if you haven't read this yet, you might
find some useful information at:
https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForTranslators

Thanks!
--Mark