Lithuanian translator

gymka gymka at archlinux.lt
Fri Oct 12 12:42:48 EDT 2012

2012.10.09 09:27, Mark Doliner rašė:
> Hi!  And thanks.  I believe rlaager approved your request this time,
> so you should be good to go.
>
> I suspect you've already seen this, but there might be a few useful
> smatterings of information at
> https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForTranslators

started test translation, i'm not in translators
list(pidgin->about->translator information). I'm current translator of
pidgin for Lithuanian language, so add me:)

issue: cloned repository(main branch), put my translation(100%
translated) to /po, compiled and in main window(elsewhere everything
translated) i see not translated strings, wtf? it's bug or i missed
something? i definitely translated those strings(buddies,accounts,
about,tools) eg. deeper in menu(pidgin->about) it shows translated
strings...
screenshot http://i.imgur.com/N0FHR.jpg