Untranslatable message in XMPP

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sun Dec 14 18:22:08 EST 2014

Assuming we want to keep showing the instructions the server sends
(because maybe it's something like "passwords must be at least 8
characters with one capital letter and one number"), perhaps we could
change the dialog to say something like:

  Enter a username and password to create an account. The server
  provided these instructions:
    Choose a username and password to register with this server

Then you could translate the first message.

--
Richard