[Cabal] Monotone

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 23:57:53 EST 2006

On 11/6/06, Ethan Blanton <elb at psg.com> wrote:
> Richard also brings up the question of complete history ... do we want
> that in our dvcs repository?  If so, datallah, have you had any luck
> getting svn to merge across those busted revisions?

Well, I did find a way to do it, but you're not going to like it. :)

If you check out https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gaim instead of
.../trunk (yes, I know it is a huge amount of data), then you should
be able to import successfully.

I don't know if there is a way to restrict tailor (perhaps by hacking
it, if this isn' t supported) to importing a single subdir (i.e trunk)
of a WC - if so, this might be  a viable option.

-D