[Cabal] Commit mailing list for pidgin mtn

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Fri Feb 2 13:34:10 EST 2007

Mark Doliner spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I like having all mail go to my inbox, and then I click the "Move"
> button to file each email into a folder.  My mailreader uses the
> subject line to try to pick the correct default folder to move to.  So
> no, I guess my mailreader is not capable of reading mail in any more
> useful fashion.

And it cannot switch off the sender or recipient?  (Ideally, any
arbitrary header; in this case, X-Been-There: is a good candidate.)  I
find that surprising, as this is a usual practice.  Out of curiosity,
what mailer do you use which is so challenged?

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.