[Cabal] Logos. Second draft

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Mon Jan 22 17:33:31 EST 2007

On Jan 22, 2007, at 5:17 PM, Sean Egan wrote:
> I think my feedback to Dennis this round will be that it still doesn't
> look enough like a pigeon, and that it would be nice if it had some
> more personality and character. Perhaps right now it's looks a bit too
> "professional" or "corporate" for our tastes. Does that sound right?

I think that's a good summary -- there are some solid logos on the
most recent draft, but they're so serious.  Looking at it again,
there's something somber about a lot of them... and it's partly the
light-heartedness of the curvy d and g in 'Pidgin' that makes me like
that typesetting (I originally complained about the uppercase P, but
looking at it again I think it's okay).

Peace (see attached image),
Evan