Monotone upgrade

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Fri Mar 2 13:54:24 EST 2007

I just upgraded the monotone on pidgin.im to 0.33, which fixes a
couple of bugs (that I'm not sure any of us have hit on pidgin.im),
and additionally adds some new features.  You can read the NEWS at:

http://monotone.ca/NEWS

I have updated the server database, the trac database, and restarted
trac and usher.  If you have a monotone database which you use on
homing, you will have to mtn db migrate it.  See:

http://monotone.ca/UPGRADE

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.