Fw: [Gaim-devel] Student Developer

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed Mar 14 12:16:56 EDT 2007

Sean, do you know if we're a mentoring organization for this year?  Looks like
applications were due on Monday and they're supposed to post a list on the
website today.  Wow, that crept up fast.

If so, sadrul and wabz, you should totally toss this guy some ideas of stuff
you'd like to see in Gaim-text.  And also think about whether you'd want to be
a mentor.

-Mark