Pidgin 2.1 UI Ideas (with mockups!)

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Tue Aug 7 10:03:29 EDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 08:25:06AM -0400, Nathan Walp wrote:
<snip>
> I think what I'd rather see is having the buddy icon respond to
> left-clicks, to alternate between shrunken-head mode and full-sized mode.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> -Nathan

My original idea had been to extend the right-click menu of the icon to
include sizes corresponding to the GTK+ Icon sizes but I didn't think that
would be particularly discoverable or go over well as a suggestion. I
don't particularly care how we solve this as I am fine with the 32x32
icons but I do think we should solve it for people who want larger ones.

	-Etan