Disabling autologin

Natan Berry aishel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:14:10 EDT 2007

Hi, I recently upgraded from Gaim, and was wondering how to disable
autologin in Pidgin while still saving the password.  Since I share the
computer with my wife, I want to be able to double click Pidgin and a prompt
to ask me which account should be logged in.  Currently, the only way to do
this is if I'm completely logged out (disabled) all accounts.  If while
logged in I simply quit Pidgin, the next time I open Pidgin, it
automatically logs me in as the last account that was logged in the last
time I used Pidgin.  I would like to be able to just quit Pidgin, and have
it prompt me what accounts I want to open the next time I use Pidgin.

I hope that was clear!

Thanks,

--
Natan