UI changes

Michael R. Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Tue Aug 14 02:06:48 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 12:17 -0700, Sean Egan wrote:
> On 8/13/07, Mattias Eriksson <snaggen at acc.umu.se> wrote:
> > However the chat window change for 2.1 doesn't feel optimal, there are a
> > lot of redundant information in the window with the nick in the tab,
> > just below the tab.
>
> Of course, this is only redundant if you have both tabs and the
> "infopane" turned on. ;)

1) Is there a way to turn the infopane off without going to the
Preferences dialog? It took me a while to figure out that that's where I
needed to go to turn it off. (I'm using the latest Ubuntu/gutsy package
which is 2.1.0).

2) Also, it would be really nice (in that I wouldn't the infopane at all
this were enabled) if the mouseover for the infopane also showed when
one hovers on the tab.

Sorry if these have been suggested in one of the past several-hundred
posts on the matter, but I got a bit bored of reading them all after the
first 50...

mike

--
Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>