Diff Fetcher

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Tue Aug 21 09:27:23 EDT 2007

Eric Polino spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I've written a script that I'm going to use to pull out all non-merge
> revisions committed by myself.  I'm attaching it, let me know what you
> think and if it works for you.

For those of you who are working on a branch, you can get one total
diff pretty easily; simply find the last propagate *prior to your
final SoC commit* from im.pidgin.pidgin to your branch; for example,
for im.pidgin.soc.2007.certmgr, this is 671cfe94.  Having found that,
run:

mtn diff -r <last propagate> -r h:<your branchname>

This will produce the cumulative changes from your summer efforts.
Note that finding the last propagate point is pretty easy in
monotone-viz.

That won't catch anything you've committed to other branches, of
course.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.