Sametime missing

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:52:00 EDT 2007

On 8/31/07, Joanna Chopard (jchopard) <jchopard at cisco.com> wrote:
> Now, the problem is that when I launch it, I don't see the Lotus Sametime in
> its Protocol dropdown menu for creating a new account.
> In the win32-install-dir/plugins/ directory, I do see libsametime.dll built.
>
> I'm not sure where it's telling the app not to load the Sametime.

It wouldn't be that something is telling libpurple not to load the
plugin, but rather that it can't.  That plugin depends on the
meanwhile library to work - you need "libmeanwhile-1.dll" in your
win32-install-dir (it should be put there by the building process).

If you run `pidgin.exe -d`, the debug log should tell you that it
isn't being loaded because of a missing dependency.

-D