GHFunc for Hash Tables

Mike Ellerhorst mike.ellerhorst at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:58:42 EST 2007

Hello all,

In a follow up to my last email, I am trying to implement different
GHFunc(tions) and use g_hash_table_foreach() to "iterate" over the
Hash Table of conversations that I've created.  I've been having some
difficulty because several of the functions that iterate over the
conversations list use functions that I'm not familiar with or are
implemented somewhere in the included libraries.  If any of you have
experience with writing these GHFunc or know of somewhere I can see
examples, I would appreciate any feedback.

For now, I have written a simple function that converts the values in
a hash table to a list and use that in the instances where the
original conversations list is traversed.  This seems to be working,
but is not really in the spirit of the assignment.

Thanks for the help.

Mike