Recoded Website!

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Wed Jul 18 09:12:45 EDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 04:11:57AM -0500, Kevin M Stange wrote:
> I have gotten through all the existing web site pages and recoded
> everything without the CMS and pushed it into the branch "im.pidgin.www"

awesome.

> I still need guidance as to what exactly the news pages are supposed to

The news page should replace planet.pidgin.im.  We can figure out some
separate mechanism to generate the "Pidgin News" feed.

> http://pidgin.simguy.net/
>
> Feel free to tweak the current pages in MTN or give feedback and I'll
> try to make the remaining stuff work.  I am not sure yet how to fix IE,
> but the quickest way might involve using the javascript from here:

The download page was originally intended to have some javascript stuff
detecting what OS you are coming from, and displaying appropriate info
in the big pane.  Since I'm coming from OSX, I can't test that right
now.

> Luke, can you get me the button/link info for the footer?
>
> Kevin

The dvlabs footer should be http://dvlabs.com/images/DVLABSlogo.JPG and
the link to www.dvlabs.com

There should also be a SF button, I am not sure off hand where those
are.  The one we used to use should be in im.pidgin.web.old

Thanks!
luke