Recoded Website!

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:27:56 EDT 2007

On 7/18/07, Luke Schierer <lschiere at pidgin.im> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 04:11:57AM -0500, Kevin M Stange wrote:
> > I have gotten through all the existing web site pages and recoded
> > everything without the CMS and pushed it into the branch "im.pidgin.www"
>
> awesome.

CCing Joe, whom I'm not sure is on this list or not. Last I heard he
was also re-doing the site to work with Wordpress. The main thread
about this started at
http://pidgin.im/pipermail/devel/2007-July/001785.html

Kevin, will you be able to implement authorize.net's credit card
authentication protocol? We wound up with a sort of circular problem
where it wasn't feasible to forward with ezpublish because we can't
get it to run at the volume we need it to on homing.pidgin.im, and we
don't want to invest in another server until we have an idea of how
much income we'll be taking in on donations, and we can't turn
donations on, because we can't turn on ezpublish.