UI suggestions

jonathan jonathan.schluessler at gmx.de
Mon Jun 18 22:04:29 EDT 2007

I'm very happy to hear these news. I've been long waiting for this. :)

Sean Egan wrote:
> Guification's "Position" preference will try its hardest to find a
> Docklet and position itself there. Failing that, it will default to
> the bottom right.

Maybe you know the way amarok positiones its OSD. If you enter the
OSD-preference menu, the shape of the OSD appears on the desktop with
the notice inside of it: "drag to reposition". This way you can place it
everywhere on your desktop.
This could be a nice option for pidgin too. Though I don't want to have
the notification anywhere else then in the lower right corner.