Some suggestions on the infopane of conversation

SuperMMX supermmx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 03:12:38 EDT 2007

hi, guys, here are my thoughts on the infopane shown in the Pidgin converstion :

* The long one-line information should tooltipled the same as before to get
  the whole info.
* For IRC channels, I will never alias them, so the channel name shown again
  on the infopane will waste some space and feels not comfortable to see two
  #NAMEs
* For IMs, I prefer the protocol icon insdead of all the same green circle for
  different buddies of the same contact.
* The color of IRC channel topic should be different to the color of other
  state-changed tabs.
* By right clicking on the infopane, tt is better to list available buddies
  for current contact, instead of current conversation list, (which is the
  same as right clicking the tabs).

--
A. Because it makes the logic of the discussion difficult to follow.
Q. Why shoudn't I top post?