patch for keyring

Stu Tomlinson stu at nosnilmot.com
Wed May 9 20:42:08 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 00:41 +0200, Emiliano Necciari wrote:
> I attach the patch for storing account password in gnome-keyring.
> I don't attach all the configure stuff because i'am not a configure
> expert

As others have suggested, this might be better suited in a plugin (if it
can be). However, that patch looks somewhat incomplete anyway, as it
doesn't look like it actually hooks into libpurple anywhere where it
would make any difference - have you confirmed this patch actually does
anything?

It also contains "PIDIGN_DOMAIN" which is typo'd :)

Regards,

Stu.