Menu restructuring

Jon Homan jon at simplytechlive.com
Thu May 24 02:38:12 EDT 2007

I kinda like this idea, especially if the goal of the menu restructuring
is to allow for a slimmer window and not cut off any menu items. I have
to say, that mockup doesn't look too bad.

Also, the Help portion could use some sprucing up, imo. Why not link to
the FAQ on pidgin.im? More importantly, but off-topic, some of the links
on the Help page lead to broken links.

Jon