Fwd: character count [GishPuppy]

Dossy Shiobara dossy at panoptic.com
Thu Nov 1 15:36:22 EDT 2007

On 2007.10.31, Billy Crook <billycrook at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you want it included it also wouldn't hurt to upload the patch or
> diff to the bugzilla as a new feature.  It sounds like you've already
> done all the work, might as well officially submit it.

If it'll get accepted, I'll submit it, but as you've said, I've done all
the work and people are already finding it on my blog and using it ...

Any one of the Pidgin developers are free to grab the patch and merge it
into the official tree.  Or, I'll keep it up on my blog and folks can
get it from there.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | dossy at panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/