Mea Culpa - I was wrong

Charliep charliep at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 07:21:56 EDT 2007

Ethan:

My entire point here is that there is no need to design these icons - the
work has already been done by Yahoo, MSN, AOL, etc. If you believe the icons
designed by these companies are confusing, please consider that users are
already familiar with these icons. For new users who are already familiar
with these icons, changing them will be MORE confusing.

I would be happy to fire up Photoshop and produce icons, but would they
really be implemented? Where can I find the specifications for these icons?
But my icons are going to look a lot like the standard MSN icons with logos
instead of green people. If I make them will they be implemented?