Skype plugin development

Willem van Engen dev-pidgin at willem.engen.nl
Mon Oct 15 18:57:19 EDT 2007

Hello,

I've been developing a plugin for Skype using the Skype API in my spare
time during the past weeks. The project is already in a usable state, so
it's probabely a good idea to share something. Please find it at

  http://willem.engen.nl/projects/libpurple-skypeapi/

When I started I did look around to see if anyone else was working on
it, and found none. Today I came across some messages from Eion Robb
sent in September about exactly the same thing. Maybe it's a good idea
to collaborate, it would be a waste to duplicate effort.

Cheers,
- Willem van Engen