Open Buddy list via single clicking the tray icon?

Neillithan news.neil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:43:27 EDT 2007

No, it is not my fault this turned hostile.  I don't take lightly to people
claiming that I am whining.

You say that if I had just simply stated that I was using Windows XP, then
you would have answered my question.  Sorry for not meeting your
expectations.

Secondly, you claim,

"I can understand that you were confused by the fact that everyone else was
claiming this worked as intended for them, but rather than elaborate on
your environment you challenged other people's intelligence.  That's
just uncalled for."

I was not confused.  Rather, at the first sight of people claiming they did
not have problems with theirs, I replied with this.  "Are you using any
plugins for Pidgin to accomplish this?  What Operating System are you using?
Did you enable an option in Pidgin to achieve this?" That is an exact quote.
If you perceived this as hostile in any way, I really don't know how to
satisfy your expectations now.

If you are referring to my very first reply, which is an elaborate rewording
of what I already stated, then you have once again misinterpreted me
entirely.  I have not responded in a hostile manner to anyone except
datallah.

If in fact, you believe my first reply was hostile, I have taken the liberty
to search my first reply for anything even remotely resembling hostility.
The closest I could come up with was this, stated by me, "Does that make
sense now?  Or do you want skim and misinterpret my words again?"  That was
mention they were just questions, right?  That sir, is irritability, not
hostility.

Here's a suggestion for you.  Stop interjecting, unless it has positive
connotations.  Please.

This never would have started if datalah hadn't been a jerk to me with his
assumptions.