Open Buddy list via single clicking the tray icon?

Neillithan news.neil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:09:45 EDT 2007

Again with the elitist attitude.  This place is crawling with people who only
care about their own grammar while pointing out the flaws in others.  Stop
looking at questions as if there is some second underlying meaning.  It was
a straight forward question.  Maybe others have asked it with negative
intentions, but the truth is, I have none.  I see Pidgin as an evolving
messenger with great potential, which is why I use it and recommend it to
all of my friends.  What I don't understand is the philosophical nature of
its supporters.

I have dealt with the Pidgin community on more than one occasion, with
varying degrees of irritability ranging from some to none.  Don't tell me
how to kiss ass for answers.  I already know how to do that.  Inaccuracy and
repeating myself--This is what irritates me, this is what leads me to
"respond" the way I do.

Regarding your statement about my usage of English--it makes you sound like
a dick and nobody should be so uptight about the misuse of a comma.  People
who get so bent out of shape over simple typing errors must have some
serious issues.  Honesty to the max.  Stop putting people down for the sake
of irrelevancy.

To answer my own question (which everyone thus far has failed miserably) the
reason why Pidgin struggles to integrate options is because they waste so
much time fending off people with some curious, but prying questions.  Do
yourselves a favor and answer those difficult questions, and we will think
of the open source contributers with more respect.  Several people here have
already pushed me away, when they could have simply answered my questions
instead of accusing me of nonexistent intentions.

And to top it all off, others actually think the way I do, and they will see
this thread.  They will see how a bunch of elitists ganged up and
scrutinized some innocent person with honest questions.

Smite someone for being curious... Scum of the internet.

P.S.  Since when is someone considered "superior" for defending himself?
News flash, it works the other way around.