Fwd: character count [GishPuppy]

Dossy Shiobara dossy at panoptic.com
Tue Oct 30 22:40:02 EDT 2007

OK, in a spurt of inspiration I whipped together a plugin for Pidgin
2.2.2 that puts the current number of characters in the input box in the
GtkIMHtmlToolbar on the right-hand side.

Here's the patch:

    http://static.panoptic.com/pidgin/pidgin-convcharcount-plugin-patch.txt

Try it out, let me know if it works/doesn't work for you, etc.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | dossy at panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/