Fwd: character count [GishPuppy]

gmane.p6m at gishpuppy.com gmane.p6m at gishpuppy.com
Wed Oct 31 03:58:38 EDT 2007

> OK, in a spurt of inspiration I whipped together a plugin for Pidgin
> 2.2.2 that puts the current number of characters in the input box in the
> GtkIMHtmlToolbar on the right-hand side.

That's brilliant - thank you so much for this!
However, I have no idea how to apply that patch, or compile it as a plugin.

I should probably mention that I'm using Pidgin v2.2.2 on Windows XP, so tha might complicate things a little... !?

/AC

Gishpuppy | To reply to this email, click here:
http://www.gishpuppy.com/cgi-bin/edit.py?email=gmane.p6m@gishpuppy.com