Take Pidgin Outta my Taskbar .. please!!

nonameguy usethis4rubbish at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 01:10:35 EDT 2007

It's my biggest pet peeve about the program!  I really don't like having
unecessary programs listed in my windows taskbar -- especially when it can
be easily accessed from the systray as Pidgin can be.

So consider this a request to add a plugin that would remove all traces of
Pidgin from the taskbar and have it function simlar to other IM's such as
big bad Trillian or MSN.  Meaning you double click to access the panel from
systray, nothing is added to the taskbar, and if you click a program
'behind' it, it simply gets overwritten and can't be accessed again until
you minimize what's on top or click the systray icon again.

Long winded but gets the idea across yes?