Take Pidgin Outta my Taskbar .. please!!

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 01:18:12 EDT 2007

On 9/13/07, nonameguy <usethis4rubbish at hotmail.com> wrote:
> It's my biggest pet peeve about the program!  I really don't like having
> unecessary programs listed in my windows taskbar -- especially when it can
> be easily accessed from the systray as Pidgin can be.

This is another issue I don't care about because it doesn't affect me
(I don't have a taskbar), but seems to be requested often enough. GTK+
has had gtk_window_set_skip_taskbar_hint since 2.2, and it look
acceptable enough to me.

Kevin, doesn't the extended prefs do this, and had some problem with it?

-s.