GSOC : A Protocol Plugin Which Sends SMS Message via Your Cell Phone

王树栋 vvsd2002 at 126.com
Tue Apr 1 04:32:29 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone.

   I want to be a candidate of the project : A Protocol Plugin Which Sends SMS Message via Your Cell Phone of GSOC.

I got some problems about the project,If anyone kown the answer ,please answer me! I appreciate it!

1) about the mentor.should i find a mentor now,or just submit my  application  .after the  discussion ,the commitee will assign me one?

2) I hava some program experience about SMS. I don't know how to write my application, even though I know how to finish it.

3) Besides ,If I have anyideas about the project ,whom should I communicate  with?

                     thanks for all of you!

                                       Wang.ShuDong from China