Missing tickets on Trac

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Wed Apr 2 21:56:49 EDT 2008

Luke Schierer wrote:
> Most of those had been rolling over for some time.  It looks like when
> the 2.4.1 milestone was closed, those tickets were simply set to not
> have any milestone.

Yes, this is what happened, and it is my fault.  It's partly because I closed
the milestone without creating a new one first, but mostly because I was tired
of seeing the same tickets roll from milestone to milestone with no resolution
and barely any activity.  It seems to me that it serves no purpose to have the
same tickets rolling from milestone to milestone forever.

John