im.pidgin.pidgin: 40eafa8cd448e1729d79513e98ab2854e3589e69

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Fri Apr 11 18:24:43 EDT 2008

John Bailey wrote:
> I think we should disable the Evolution integration plugin by default.  I don't
> see much point to it being enabled by default considering all we ever hear about
> it is the bug reports it generates.  I also don't think it's unreasonable to
> expect packagers wanting to provide it to add a configure argument to their
> existing setups.

In this vein, I have pushed two revisions, one of which disables gevolution by
default, and the other wich disables contact availability prediction by default.
 I don't see either as being particularly heavily demanded, and both require
external dependencies that not many people are going to care about installing
just to build Pidgin.  If these changes are wrong, we can always disapprove my
revisions.

John