A blog about someones first time with a Linux desktop which mentions Pidgin

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Tue Apr 29 21:29:15 EDT 2008

This is off-topic for this list, but I was amused at this:

"(Also, why is OpenOffice.org Drawing installed in the Base package?
Seems pretty unnecessary - if only because I don’t know anyone who uses
a program like it.)"

Previously, this was installed but hidden from the menu. This frustrated
the heck out of my co-worker who I had asked to make some diagrams. I
remember commenting on a bug report about this.

Richard