im.pidgin.pidgin: 04e7d54475c3ddf91ad523e3e58521bc4fa59c85

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:07:27 EST 2008

2008/1/31 Will Thompson <will at willthompson.co.uk>:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 01:38:15PM +0200, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> > >
> > > PurpleConnection.wants_to_die is in theory obsolete, in favour of the
> > > PurpleConnectionError stuff.  I think the only place still using it is
> > > the new account registration code; does anyone feel like fixing up that
> > > code not to do so?
> >
> > These emails are not useful without some kind of reference to what is
> > the change.
>
> I assume that the kind of people who would be into messing with
> wants_to_die would be the same kind of people who would subscribe to
> commits@, or would have a local monotone checkout, or could just look up
> the revision ID in the developer.pidgin.im ViewMTN (except that dpi is
> bustified).

Right, but I wasn't talking about this particular mail, I meant all
the ones that are coming from commits' ml.

Hint: a link to the web version of the change would be useful,
specially since developer.pidgin.im is a little bit unreliable. Has
anyone been able to go there at all? I think it's a myth.

--
Felipe Contreras