im.pidgin.pidgin: 04e7d54475c3ddf91ad523e3e58521bc4fa59c85

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Thu Jan 31 19:43:53 EST 2008

Felipe Contreras wrote:
> Right, but I wasn't talking about this particular mail, I meant all
> the ones that are coming from commits' ml.

The commit mails' usefulness is a matter of perception.  Sometimes it is much
faster and much more useful for me to use the commit mails as history to search
through than it is to use the available history tools in monotone.  The same was
true of SVN and CVS, and I'm sure it would be true of any other SCM you could
throw at me.

> Hint: a link to the web version of the change would be useful,
> specially since developer.pidgin.im is a little bit unreliable. Has
> anyone been able to go there at all? I think it's a myth.

The "web version" of the change is *on* developer.pidgin.im.  That said, viewmtn
seems to be behaving extremely well and can be accessed directly at
http://developer.pidgin.im/viewmtn/.  Those wanting quick links can use a smart
bookmark that appends a revision number to
"http://developer.pidgin.im/viewmtn/revision/info/" to get the desired
information.  All the important information *is* included in the message,
however, including the attached diff showing the actual changes.

John