[ANN] msn-pecan 0.0.14 released

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:54:15 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Being the main author of the MSN plug-in in Pidgin I got tired of
being neglected from the development. So I started a fork.

The project aims to have a much faster development process, low
barrier for contributions, and close contact with the user-base.

This is mostly a bug-fix release; but also there are changes for
Adium, as well as Debian.

Evan Schoenberg and Devid Antonio Filoni made a lot of requests, so
hopefully we will soon have Adium support, and properly debianized
packages.

Important changes:

    * Disconnect fix; now it does disconnect, this was introduced in 0.0.13
    * HTTP method crash fix; this probably has quite some time
    * Re-adding a contact crash fix; very specific situation

The Launchpad project for msn-pecan is here:
https://launchpad.net/~msn-pecan

Grab it from here:
http://code.google.com/p/msn-pecan/downloads/list

For a detailed ChangeLog please visit:
http://github.com/felipec/msn-pecan/commits/master

You can also join the group (mailing list):
http://groups.google.com/group/msn-pecan

Best regards.

--
Felipe Contreras