Sending files in Pidgin...

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sun May 4 20:44:07 EDT 2008

Stin wrote:
> As regards to my question, you don't know then??
>
> Has anyone else had issues transferring files, or is it just me and my friend??

You *still* have not answered our questions:
  * Which protocol are you having this problem on?
  * What version of Pidgin are you and your friend using?

Additional questions that will prove to be important:
  * Do either/both of you have a NAT device such as a "broadband router" or a
computer doing "internet connection sharing"?
  * Do you have antivirus/security software that includes a firewall?  What is it?

Until you provide useful information by answering, we cannot help.

John