Channeling user's attention and funds to help us implement A/V for Pidgin & Adium

Abdullah Bakhach abakhach at fossfactory.org
Fri Oct 17 14:51:02 EDT 2008

Ok folks I just created a
subproject<http://www.fossfactory.org/project.php?p=p119>for this..
please continue your discussion on its forum since I'm sure
others would like to add their 2 cents..

Also please make comments on the projects on FOSS Factory, especially as it
pertains to how to implement this and how we can liaise between projects
etc.. b/c the way it's going now is that there are a lot of private
conversations and many people are left in the dark.

This thing is coming along well I'm really excited!

Abdullah

--
Abdullah Bakhach
FOSS Factory