Hello, Pidgin- a new comer's self introduce

suheaven suheaven at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:09:12 EST 2009

Hi, everybody in Pidgin:

I'm Heaven, a graduate student from China. I'm attracted by pidgin's universal protocol IM and have paid attention to Pidgin's source code and the group for quite a few weeks.

I'm planning to apply for one of your Gsoc program this year. So I wrote the mail to introduce myself to Pidgin and willing to get more information about Pidgin, your program and some help about applying your Gsoc program.

As a user of MSN, QQ, and Yahoo!., I want to get rid of so many windows of different IM at the same time enjoying their service. Pidgin IM can really bring me that kind of convenience. So I think your program is interesting, meaningful and can bring me both additional program experience and the opportunity to communicate with peoples from different countries.

Waiting for your reply.

heaven
2009-02-19