Commands for purple-remote

Daniel Castro castromd at tcd.ie
Wed Feb 25 04:46:13 EST 2009

Thanks Etan!
That does point me to a good place to start.

So basically what I need is something like:
purple-remote PurpleAccountSetEnabled(account, gtk-gaim, False)

But for every command I try to run I get: bash: syntax error near unexpected
token `('
Even if I do:
~$ purple-remote PurpleAccountsGetAllActive()
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

Also, for the first parameter on PurpleAccountSetEnabled will that be the
Name value for an account on the accounts.xml file under the .purple folder?

Thanks again for all the help.

--

Daniel Castro, M.Sc.
+353 083-318-2058