unable to set account status

Nagesh nagesh at 800pbx.com
Thu Feb 26 09:19:05 EST 2009

Hi Ka-Hing Cheung,

Thanks for you reply.

As I you have suggested, I looked in to the /usr/bin/purple-remote
setstatus,
I could find that it was setting the saved status, where as I need to change
the status of the account to the something like
Available,Chatty,Away,Extended away,Do Not Disturb,Offline,Listening to
music etc..
which I think are the default statues for the account.

can you please suggest me appropriate methods, which I need to use and in
which order
I have to execute them.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,