Important: Please verify your email address

service at BirthdayAlarm.com service at BirthdayAlarm.com
Thu Jan 8 13:44:49 EST 2009

你

Welcome to Birthday Alarm.

IMPORTANT: Please click below to verify your email address:
http://www.birthdayalarm.com/verify/81802062a170281425

If you did not register or have simply changed your mind please click below to cancel your membership:
http://www.birthdayalarm.com/notme/84090518a683364468

Kindest regards
Xochi, Michael and Paul
(Who are Xochi, Michael and Paul? Click here: http://www.birthdayalarm.com/who  )

Please do not reply directly to this email.

If you have a question about your use of the Birthday Alarm service:

1) Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by clicking - http://www.birthdayalarm.com/Help  . This will probably answer your question about Birthday Alarm.

2) If you still have a question, then please contact us with your question by clicking - http://www.birthdayalarm.com/ContactUs

We believe in supporting our members and do answer all questions. Rather than accepting questions by email we have developed a Customer Support System (http://www.birthdayalarm.com/ContactUs ) that enables us to cope in a timely manner with the volume of questions we receive.

Birthday Alarm, LLC, 333 Bryant Street, Suite 330, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.