pidgin: b05f9366: Password reenter prompt only for account...

Eus reply.to.eus.at.member.fsf.org at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 05:36:01 EDT 2009

Hi Ho!

On Sun, 2009-07-05 at 11:21 +0530, Sulabh Mahajan wrote:

> The issue has been fixed for Pidgin 2.6.0, scheduled to be released
> later this month. Though you don't need to confirm, if you really want
> you can check the latest code from im.pidgin.pidgin branch, keeping in
> mind that doing so is NOT recommended for non-developers.

In that case, I will be waiting for the next Pidgin update to appear in
the update manager.

> -- Sulabh

Thank you for working on this :-)

--
Best regards,
Eus (FSF member #4445)

In this digital era, where computing technology is pervasive, your
freedom depends on the software controlling those computing devices.

Join free software movement today! It is free as in freedom, not as in
free beer!

Join: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=4445